Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Forum » ●вαѕι¢ ιηƒσ● » »¢єяємσηу ωσя∂ѕ« » Ceremonial Words
Ceremonial Words
SpottedleapDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 6:53 PM | Message # 1
Loner
Group: Owners
To Call the clan together:
~Leader: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join underneath the >_insert_leader_standing_place_< for a clan meeting"

Appointing a Deputy:
~Leader: "I say these words before the body of >_previous_deputy_<, so that spirit may hear and approve my choice. >_new_deputy_< will be the new deputy of >_Clan_name_<."

Making Apprentices:
~Leader: "By naming apprentices, we show that >_Clan_name_< will survive and remain strong. From this moment on, until >he/she< has earned >his/her< Warrior Name, this Apprentice will be known as >_kit_name_+_paw_<. >_Mentor's_name_<, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to >_Apprentice's_name_<. >_Mentor's_name_<, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of >_Virtue_#_1_< and >_Virtue_#_2_<. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."

New Mentor Ceremony
~Leader: "I call upon my warrior ancestors to give this apprentice a new mentor. >_Apprentice_name_<, you have lost your first mentor, so your new mentor will be >_new_mentor's_name_< "

Making Warriors:
~Leader: >_Mentor's_name_<, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?"
~Mentor: "Yes, >she/he< is ready"
~Leader: "I >_Leader_name_<, leader of >_clan_name_< call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. >_Apprentice_name_<, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?"
~Apprentice: " I do "
~Leader: " Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. >_Apprentice_name_<, from now on, you will be known as >_Warrior_name_<. >_Clan_name_< welcomes you as a full warrior."

Warriors to Elders:
~Leader: ">_Warrior_name_<, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?
~New elder: 'it is'
~Leader: " Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest."

New Name:
~Leader: "I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who >she/he< is. >_Cat_name_<, from now on, you shall be known as >_new_name_<.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
~Medicine Cat: ">_Apprentice_name_<, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"
~Medicine Cat Apprentice: "It is."
~Medicine Cat: "Then come forward"
*Apprentice obliges*
~Medicine Cat: "Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. >She/he< has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant >her/him< your wisdom and insight so that >she/he< may understand your ways and heal >her/his< Clan in accordance with your will. Now lay down next to the >_Sacred_Place_<."

Medicine Cat:
~Medicine Cat: "I, >_Med._cat_<, medicine cat of >_Clan_name_<, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. >She/he< has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help, >she/he< will serve >his/her< Clan for many moons. >_Apprentice_name_<, do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
~Medicine Cat Apprentice: "I do."
~Medicine Cat: "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. >_Apprentice_name_<, from this moment you shall be known as >_New_med._cat_name_<. StarClan honors your knowledge and certainty, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of >_Clan_<."

Forum » ●вαѕι¢ ιηƒσ● » »¢єяємσηу ωσя∂ѕ« » Ceremonial Words
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 | Free website builderuCoz